Showing Page 1 of 0
Welcome to autojunction.in, one of the country’s most reliable sources when it comes to purchasing various car care and car accessories. We offer a wide range of interesting car care products that would prove to be very useful for car owners.
In our efforts to provide you with the most useful and innovative car care products we introduced products like – car protectant, car polish, glass cleaner etc.
Now we offer to you one of the most popular car care products section - tyre care.
Tyre Care Online Price In India
The tyre care items at autojunction.in bear a moderate price tag. The items on display here are effective, simple to use and boast of premium quality.
At the tyre care section here – not only you can buy products that will take care of your car but also your bike.
You can get hold of tyre sealant for motorbike, car repair kit, digital tyre inflator and many more such tyre care related products.
The Tire Sealant for motorbike is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures.
The Slime Inflator on display here will help your vehicle achieve optimal fuel economy and maximize tire tread life and ensure proper vehicle handling.
Tyre Care Is Important
Well, your car tires or bike tires are not just pieces of rubber. They are one of the important constituents of your vehicle. Properly cared tires yield better fuel economy and improved vehicle handling. There are many ways to take care of your vehicle tires, here are some of them –
1) Before driving check your car tires. If you see any kind of breakage, or even a minor crack on the tyre surface, change the tire immediately.
2) Take notice of your car's steering and suspension, as they affect tyre performance.
3) Check the tire pressure every month.
4) Ensure that all the tires are inflated with the correct air pressure as both under-inflation and over-inflation result in premature tire failure.
5) For complete control of the vehicle, fit your new tires to the rear axle.
6) When you are replacing the tires make sure that you are using proper size wheel bolts.
Tyre Care - Questions & Comments