Showing Page 1 of 0
We welcome you to autojunction.in, the one stop online solution for all your car safety, car care products, car security products and car accessories needs. We are putting in constant efforts to give your car a cut above the rest and make shopping of car accessories in India easier than it seems. We are now happy to introduce to you our newest member of the range of car safety and car security product – Power Window.
Power Window – One Of The Must-Have Car Accessories
Do you crank up or crank down windows in your car? That’s quite obsolete these days. Today it’s pretty easy to lift up or lower window glasses in cars. Just press and hold a toggle button; window glasses will automatically move up or down. This is the magic of power window or electric window system. They are one of the popular car accessories today. An electric-driven motor does the job so that you don’t need to crank any handle.
Different Types Of Power Windows
There are too many varieties available like, retained accessory power, express-down, express-up and many others. With ‘express-down’ and ‘express-up’ your can lift or lower window with just a single touch. Retained power helps you to operate windows even when engine is not running.
Do you think power window is just one of the fancy car accessories? Well, definitely it’s not. Let’s have a look.
1. Power window system allows central control over windows. It’s a relief for all parents when kids are in the car. You can keep the windows lifted saving kids from misadventures. That’s the reason we call centrally controlled power window systems ‘childproof windows’.
2. Power windows are quite a boon for people suffering from arthritis in hand, arm, fingers or palm. For people with limited or partial mobility cranking a handle can get really painful. With power window in car, they can comfortably lift up or lower windows without suffering any pain.
3. Almost every car, along with central control, comes with individual toggle switch on every door panel. That helps passengers to operate windows on their own without relying on chauffer.
4. With power windows you can make it sure from your driver’s seat that every single window is up. That helps to keep your car interior lot safer.
5. Compared to crank-driven windows, power-assisted windows are quicker to operate. That’s quite handy feature when you need to lift up window-glasses for rain or dusts. It helps to keep inside of your car clean.
However, common power windows work only when engine is running. That means you can’t operate windows with stopped engine. This could be a little problem. To avoid this you should opt for retained-power systems. As we said earlier, they allow you to operate windows even with stopped engine.
Power Window - Questions & Comments