Showing Page 1 of 1
Food Processor – Good to Know Facts
The modern world is choc a bloc with extraordinary gadgets and appliances that make our lifestyle easier. The food processor is one such product that finds a place in most of the households today. It chops, blends, grinds, and kneads- in short, makes life in the kitchen so much simpler and easier. It also helps us in making healthy juices and shakes that get done in a jiffy and with very little effort. Not to mention the immense amount of time that gets saved in the process as everything is automated and swift. Compared to having to cut, dice and chop fruits and vegetables one at a time, we can do many things at one go with the help of a food processor.
Food processor Prices – How to select the best Food processor
The word ‘best’ is a very relative term. To select the best food processor for you, you first need to focus on what your requirements are, which brand you would prefer and last but not the least, your budget for the food processor. So what are the factors to consider before purchasing a food processor? The following guidelines should give you a healthy indication of what to look for while purchasing a good food processor.
- First and most important factor to note is the functions or features available. The more features, the more attachments the more useful your appliance will be. A good processor should have a kneader, wet and dry grinder, juicer and chopper attachment at least.
- The second feature to look for in a food processor is the engine power. Food processors are available in the market from 500 to 1200 watt power. A good average wattage to go in is 700 watts. That should give you sufficient power to perform most of your tasks.
- The third factor is the attachments. Attachments in fiberglass and stainless steel blades make for easy cleaning and easy maintenance.
- The next important factor is of course your budget for buying a food processor. Food processors are usually priced higher than a mixer grinder and will on an average cost around 4000 INR.
- The final factors to consider are the designs. From steel to white to black, food processors come in a variety of styles and designs by the various brands. Take your pick from the nice colors and designs
Straightline.in presents to you a host of reliable food processor brands like Kenstar, Philips and Morphy Richards that offer multipurpose food processors to cater to your various needs. There are a variety of brands at various price points to suit every budget.
Food processor reviews
When buying electronic gadgets or appliances like food processors we should ideally go for trusted and established brands although some may argue new entrants will also provide quality for price and a powerful core for optimum performance. We recommend you to have a look at our user comments section to get a fair idea of food processors and first hand user experiences of the food processors.
Food Processor - Questions & Comments