Camera & Camcorders
How To Buy Camera Online
To buy digital camera is to wear your own style. You have an option to choose from a range of brands like Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Kodak etc. But one is often confused about which would be the best digital camera to buy.
To select the best digital camera to buy, firstly one have to decide what would be his/her primary usage of the camera –
a) Whether s/he is going to use it occasionally within the family or on family tour
b) If s/he would use it for personal or amateur photography
c) It will be used in commercial purpose (in photo studio, event photography etc.
According to the usage of the camera, some guidelines one would find helpful while buying camera online :
- For occasional and family use – one should opt for Point & Shoot digital cameras
- For personal or amateur photography – SLR cameras will be a good option
- For commercial purpose – high-end camcorders for videography and SLR/high-end digital cameras for still photography
- To select the megapixels, it is needed to consider whether the photos would be printed or not. The higher the mega pixels, the size of the print options will be more (more the mega pixels, lager would be the print size without compromising the quality of the photos)
- If we use the photos only in digital medium (computers, online upload), 6-10 mega pixels are enough for good quality images. Higher mega pixels are only jargon and gimmicks for marketing purpose of the cameras. What does matter is the sensor size and 6-14 MP cameras use the same sensor size
- It is preferred to have at least 4X optical zoom, more the power of optical zoom more would be the options to capture images of miniature objects
- The camera should have different mode of shooting viz. Night mode, Indoor mode, Movie mode, Manual mode etc.
- How powerful is the flash
- LCD size does not matter
- What are the battery options – rechargeable or AA size batteries and how much power it consumes to shoot a certain numbers of pictures. More it captures, more it energy saver
- How much external memory it supports, what type of memory cards are compatible
After you have chosen the best digital camera to buy for yourself, go for the accessories like extra batteries, battery charger and memory card. Once purchased, take good care of your digital camera. Clean the lens and LCD display regularly, keep the camera well covered in a dry place especially in monsoon, never allow the rechargeable batteries to be fully drained of charge, store the photos in your computer.
Take great photographs and cherish your fond memories. To buy camera online in India there are many shopping portals among which we give you the best deals.
Camera & Camcorders - Questions & Comments